WHAT TO EXPECT
We'll work to determine a date, specific time and location to meet. All you two have to do is show up, looking cute :) I will do a lot of "directing" to get a nice variety of portraits and candid shots (don't worry, it's my job to help you both feel comfortable and suggest natural poses). Our session will last approximately 1.5 hours and we'll shoot in a number of different spots around our main location to get a variety of images.
- You should style your hair and make-up per usual, OR you can also schedule a wedding "trial run" with your stylist for that day
- See below for Wardrobe ideas (you can never have too many options!)
- Please enter my mobile number into your phone: (617) 372-3557
- Do take a look at my Blog Post "What to wear for Engagement Photos"
- I recommend that you bring at least 2 wardrobe options (think a variety pants, dresses, tops, jackets, etc.) -- it's sometimes best to just bring all of your options in a laundry basket for easy access (can leave this in car)
- Don't be afraid of patterns, colors, stripes, sparkles and/or items that show off your personality!
- Remember to bring some accessories (jewelry, scarves, hats, boots, etc.)
- Bernadette's Pinterest Boards for Wardrobe: Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter
- Engagement Shoot Outfit Inspiration
- View some of my previous E-Sessions here
I hope that helps! Feel free to email with any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org